What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stores on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising banner to get there.
What use do we give to different types of cookies?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, facilitate functionalities (videos, social networks…).
- Personalization cookies: Personalization cookies allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analytical cookies: The analysis cookies are those used to carry out the anonymous analysis of the behaviour of the users of the web and that allow to measure the activity of the user and to elaborate navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web. In addition, these cookies can be personalized advertising and thus allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behaviour and habits of user navigation, where your profile is obtained and allow you to customize the advertising shown in the browse of the user or other profiles and social networks of the user.
According to its term:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal until they are manually deleted, or the period of duration established for said cookie has ended.
According to its ownership:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user’ terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
The following table includes the classification and description of the cookies used on this website so you can identify them in your browser:
The ASSOCIACIÓ D’AGENTS CONSIGNATARIS DE VAIXELLS DE BARCELONA uses technical, personalization and analytic third-party cookies. They treat connection data and/or from the device and web navigation for statistical purposes.
Consequently, in accordance with article 22 of the Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información, when accessing to our website we have asked for your consent for its navigation.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or disactivate cookies by following the instructions of your browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Content settings
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more help:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy